Shortest Girl
thanks for visit ! have a nice day =)
G.O.N.E
Tuesday 25 August 2015 • 19:18 • 0 comments
That place where the memories were..
The warmth left at the end of my hand..
You are there , there..
Your smile , Your face..
Please look at me , look at me..
Look at me , I feel you like this..
Feel you , Feel you..
I got the way you talk with effort..
I got your smile with effort..
I got you with effort..
That area where we were together..
That moment when we resembled each other..
It was just good to walk in the same rain..
You are gone , gone..
How can I live alone erasing you..
Those memories and regrets..we made together..
Still there..


PASTFUTURE
Shortest Girl
[ZULAIKHA JAAFAR]
My Status
>> Blogskin baru. Tadaa!
date : NOW
at:10 am


>>I love travel!
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> No matter what happen just be yourself
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History

  • Assalamualaikum ! setelah hampir 3 bulan seten...
  • ~ Kuala Lumpur ~
  • travel to Kelantan
  • keluarga DF4P3/P4
  • 5 hari !
  • 5 minggu lagi
  • trip DF4P3 & P4
  • berkumpul lagi..
  • cinta !
  • two days to go !

  • D' Credits
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : zulaikha jaafar